Our affiliate program is designed to help you generate income in exchange for referring new clients to our company. Listed below are the terms and conditions associated with our affiliate program.
• Affiliates are paid a one-time commission for each client account referred to our services. A signup is counted when a customer completes the signup process and stays active for two months.
• Affiliate accounts must be active at the time of the referral. No credit will be given to your affiliate account for sales that occurred before you joined the affiliate program.
• If a referral has been made and is not showing in your affiliate account, it must be reported within 30 days of referral. Missed referrals not reported during the initial 30-day period will not be credited to your account.
• After an affiliate commission is counted, payments are processed and sent out within 30 days. For example, a client who signs up on January 1st is counted on March 1st. The affiliate can then expect to receive payment for the referral before the end of March.
• Payments are sent using PayPal. If you do not supply a PayPal address, a check will be sent. Payments by check take up to an additional 30 days to arrive.
• Affiliates are responsible for ensuring that all payee information is up to date in the affiliate system. LongerDays is not responsible for lost/stolen payments. The affiliate is responsible for keeping all information up to date, including postal and email addresses, name, payment information, tax information, or any other personal information that will impact the ability to issue a valid commission payment. Failure to provide current information may result in forfeiture of any commissions due to you. Commissions that are left unclaimed, returned for invalid or insufficient address information, or for other reasons may be forfeited as well.
• There is a $35 charge to reissue payment, and it will be deducted from the affiliate earnings. Payments will only be reissued within 120 days of original issue date in the case of a lost payment, wrong address, or stop-payment request. After 120 days, the payment will be forfeited.
• Affiliates are responsible for making sure they are able to accept payments. Please ensure that your bank or PayPal account can accept payments from U.S. based companies.
• Affiliates are responsible for any and all fees, taxes, exchange rates, surcharges, and other expenses incurred in order to receive their commissions. Please check with your local banking institution or PayPal to find out if any of these apply for your account.
• Tax information is required to be on file in order for you to be paid. If you have not submitted a tax form, you can access it by clicking the edit button next to the payee information section of the Affiliate Manager. Tax forms need to be completely filled out and signed.
• It is the affiliate’s responsibility to provide a valid tax form within 90 days of a commission being earned. If the tax form has not been received, the commission will be forfeited and no payment will be issued.
• Referrals that do not continue services with LongerDays.com for at least two months will be reversed.
• Referrals that are found to be fraudulent (false information, fake/stolen credit cards, etc.) will be reversed regardless of the amount of time that has passed since the signup occurred.
• Referrals that issue a credit card chargeback will be reversed.
• Customers using non-standard rates (rates not available through the affiliate program) may not be eligible for affiliate commissions. Non-standard rates include, but are not limited to: sales, promotions, email offers, prepaid accounts, and discounted pricing offered for educational, government, non-profit, and charity organizations.
• Affiliates MAY NOT offer cash back, rewards, or incentives.
• Affiliates MAY NOT bid on trademark, trademark +, or misspelled keywords for the purpose of PPC on search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask, etc.).
• Affiliates MAY use the approved banners and advertisement text code found in the affiliate management center.
• Affiliates are responsible for ensuring that their tracking code is working properly before sending traffic to our servers. Any modification to the links is the sole responsibility of the affiliate – commissions will not be paid for tracking errors caused by editing, masking, or tampering with links.
• Affiliates MAY NOT use cookie stuffing techniques that set the tracking cookie without the user actually clicking on the referral link (for example, a 1×1 pixel iframe).
• Affiliates MAY NOT copy our website (or portions of it) for display on their own site or subdomain.
• Affiliates MAY NOT engage in the advertisement of business-opportunity sites or use marketing practices that attract fraudulent or short-term customers (customers with low retention and renewal rates).
FTC Disclosure Policy:
• It is our intent to treat our customers fairly and to comply fully with all Federal Trade Commission regulations related to advertising (see http://ftc.gov/os/2009/10/091005endorsementguidesfnnotice.pdf for more information). As such, we require our affiliates to comply with these regulations. This includes, but is not limited to, Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising, which requires, among other criteria, that material connections between advertisers and endorsers be disclosed. This means that directories, review/rating sites, blogs, and other websites, email, or collateral that purport to provide an endorsement or assessment of an advertiser must prominently disclose financial or in-kind compensation provided from the advertiser. Please note: this page is only intended to provide guidance. It does not purport to provide legal advice, nor does it guarantee that you will be in compliance with FTC regulations should you follow the suggestions presented therein. You are advised to seek and obtain your own legal advice on how these rules apply to your website or other promotional activities for which you receive compensation.
• We reserve the right to withhold commission fees and/or cancel the affiliate relationship for failure to comply with the aforementioned guide or other FTC regulations.
• Affiliate accounts may be deactivated at any time without warning or notice. Your account WILL BE DEACTIVATED and commissions set to $0 for failure to comply with the Affiliate Terms and Advertising Compliance contained herein.
• Any false or misleading advertising or suspected fraudulent activity associated with your affiliate account will result in immediate deactivation.
• Affiliate accounts generating a large number of fraudulent accounts will be deactivated.
• Affiliates may not resell our services. All clients must provide their own payment method and contact information to be eligible for affiliate commissions.
• If you would like to discontinue your affiliate status, simply remove your affiliate links and discontinue promoting them. For accounting purposes, your account and personal information will not be removed from our system.
BY REGISTERING AS AN AFFILIATE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST DISCONTINUE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM, OR DEACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT IF YOU ARE ALREADY A MEMBER.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions apply to you. You may review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at this site. LongerDays.com may change the Terms and Conditions, wholly or partially, at any time, at LongerDays.com’s sole discretion. Posting of such changed Terms and Conditions on the site shall constitute notice of such changes to you, although LongerDays.com may choose additional types of notice. LongerDays.com will use reasonable efforts to provide you with 7 days advance notice of changes that materially and adversely impact your use of the Affiliate Program. Your continued use of the Affiliate Program following said notice constitutes your acceptance of all changes. If you do not agree to any such changes, your sole and exclusive remedy is to deactivate your account as described above.
If you have any questions regarding our Affiliate program, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us toll-free at (800) 507-1622.