Privacy / Data Security
All physical client information remains in our US-based office, providing you with peace of mind that is not easily achieved when outsourcing your work to developing countries or virtual assistants working from home.
Electronic data is stored in either:
- Our secure Dropbox account
- Cloud-based services that you instruct us to use (e.g. CRM software, Google Drive, etc.)
All LongerDays staff members sign a non-disclosure agreement stating that (among other things) they will never disclose any of our clients’ confidential or proprietary information.
Subscriptions / Billing
There are no cancellation fees or penalties of any kind.
Products or services purchased on your behalf (e.g., postage) can be added to your invoice, or can be purchased with an alternative payment method you provide. We won’t ever purchase anything without your prior approval, so there won’t be any surprises.
If you’re unsure of the optimal plan for you, ask our Sales Department to review your needs and determine the right plan level for your business.
If you need more hours, we make it very easy to upgrade mid-month. Our goal is to make your plan choice painless.
- Stop work until your plan refreshes
- Continue work at your current hourly rate
- Upgrade your subscription hours to the next plan level (and lower hourly rate)
We specifically do not perform:
- Sales cold-calls, but we are happy to follow up on warm sales inquiries
- Collections calls, but we’re great at creating invoices and doing follow up reminder calls
- Bookkeeping, but we are well-versed at invoicing on behalf of our clients
- Software development, but we’re wizards at WordPress and website development
If you suspect your work falls outside of our scope, we’re happy to have a conversation.