LongerDays combines the talents of many virtual assistants into one powerful team, in one secure location.
Consistent, compelling, and relevant social media content is critical to your company’s online presence.
Our creative writers and social media managers ensure that your brand message remains on target for your customers.
We write, curate, and post content & infographics to:
- your blog
- Snap Chat
Our administrative assistance service covers an exceptionally wide variety of tasks. Whether it’s business or personal, we’re willing to help you in any way we can!
Hiring LongerDays is like hiring an incredibly versatile employee, ready to clock in and lend a helping hand wherever you need it.
- Admin tasks
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint tasks
- Shopping cart and data entry tasks
- Infusionsoft, Aweber, and Constant Contact assistance
Our talented team of writers and editors work with you to craft your message. We thoughtfully incorporate your tone, voice, and style. We create content with your keywords and SEO impact in mind.
- Blog posts
- Social media updates and newsletters
- Press releases
Stop working on your website and start working on your business! Our Virtual Assistants can take care of the basic web tasks that steal away your time. We can also find you a web developer to handle more advanced website work that falls outside of our scope.
- HTML and CSS content formatting
- WordPress theme installation and setup
- WordPress page and post creation
- WordPress plugin installation and setup
- Newsletter and landing page template setup
- Web form and opt-in integrations
Our graphic assistants use the Adobe Creative Suite to apply your existing branding materials in a variety of venues – online or in print.
- Basic image editing and retouching
- Document layout and stationery design
- PowerPoint presentation design
- Web graphics and infographics
Live Chat Monitoring
We assign a team of dedicated virtual live chat specialists, allowing them to become familiar with your products or services and the most common questions your prospects ask. In addition to developing in-depth product knowledge, we deliver the needed soft skills of empathy and consideration for what your customer is experiencing. We respond to questions and concerns as if we were sitting in your customer’s chair.
- Fielding pre-sale questions from prospective customers
- In-depth customer care, order taking, and after-sale follow-ups
- Appointment scheduling
Ready to get started?
All of our services are included in our one price, one contact plans.